Another Song That Would Greatly Enhance Presentation

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by TryHardNation, Apr 19, 2013.

1. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

Jump around by House of Pain.

This "Jump Around" is a well documented tradition at the University of Wisconsin, as every game, in between the 3rd and 4th quarters the song is played. It energizes the crowd and gets the team pumped while heavily improving the atmosphere of the game.
    EXAMPLE:
    Skip to 0:50

This song and dance by crowd and players is not only happening in Camp Randall Satdium, but also in other venues around the country.

When Texas met WVU this year the stakes were high and Texas would need a big home field advantage to win. With Texas down 14 early in the second quarter, they needed a spark. Jackson forced a fumble near the goal line and as the play went to an official review, this happened.
    Especially note the players in the following video, on field and pumped.

Here is another from the Baylor Game.

K State:

Baylor:

Overall, I just feel that adding this song would be beneficial to the atmosphere of the game and help pump up the player for playing!

Drifterbub is it too late to recommend?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:

Probably too late. You also have to remember that EA has to acquire the rights to the songs in order to use them in the game. I'm sure that plays a lot into some dev decisions.

However, this is good feedback that I will forward to the appropriate people.

3. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

thanks, meant to post in presentation thread but accidentally started new thread.