Another TeamBuilder Dynasty?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jun 1, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Another TeamBuilder Dynasty?

What are the chances of this??

This is going to be huge..this site can't possibly be limited to one TeamBuilder dynasty is it??

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

The OFFL will have one TeamBuilder dynasty. I'm sure TT will come through with more as it approaches.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

The site won't be limited, but the OFFL will be. Now, if anyone wants to start their own venture, we can get together and ask Ryno if he would like to add a set of leagues, but whoever wanted to do this would need to demonstrate a clear set idea of what they want and a track record of the kinds of qualities we aim for. We'll likely expand quite a bit in another couple of months. If someone wants to get ambitious, they might be able to bring their own thing to the site, subject to the approval of quite a few people, of course. But hey, that's how we got here. We were approached by TF because we do things in a particular way, and that seems to work.

But that doesn't mean we're the only guys who will ever do this. If you can sell the top guys on a concept, they might let you be the next CAS league, or set of leagues, rather than just play in them.

I know I'm responding to one person, but this is a general kind of message, in case any of you guys were thinking about it.

AG

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    TF has plans for a teambuilder, but Ryno has been very tight-lipped about them. We will have to see.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

understood..

I'd be interested in that but ultimately it's not up to me