Answers To Podcast

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Answers To Podcast

4 screens with sprinting QB and all plus the fact that I ran a 4-6 on 1 of them in man cov and in 1 other odd split nickle cover 2 and and 2 3-4 one solid formation and one normal. All 4 had 4 different D play calls. It was not the same D over and over. I needed to defend myself to the league because I care very much about my reputation here and need to address the misinformation given to you by dunlap. In podcast said he ran 2 screens all game and I ran the same D but u can see here thats not true unable to upload 2 more screens that were incomplete passes

[YOUTUBE]J9jJbBPpqyA[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]8SEdxxrJJHE[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]XADTwIh-fLg[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]5d27uBqT-s8[/YOUTUBE]

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

No Joe, I said I ran two screens on the final drive. You are calling me out for what exactly here? I'm confused.

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Not to add any fuel to the fire, but Dunlap said about 3 times in that one part of the podcast that he ran 2 screens twice on that drive, and that he had ran two the entire game. I took it as he ran two up until that final drive, and two on the final drive. Add those up, and it looks like we have the screens that D already admitted to, and the videos provided.

This is being made out to be a much bigger deal than it has to be.

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

closed, you both are pissing me off if this is a podcast/forum call out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.