Anthrax78 (LIONS)

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Snozberriez8198, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Snozberriez8198

Snozberriez8198 10 Star Recruit

To honor him, I think we should "RETIRE" the LIONS and keep him as the owner. I've played with him in 3 or 4 leagues and he was always the Lions. I think he would love it knowing he is and will always be part of TSO.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CWT 3000

CWT 3000 Walk On

That would be cool.

• Like Like x 2
  3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I was just telling someone how weird it would be to replace him. I actually had someone interested in taking over the team so I decided to let him grab the team and had cleared the spot :(. Now I feel terrible because it would've been a nice gesture. I do believe he is remembered by us all, and I know people have been taking time to write on the guestbook and making donations so I feel good about that. Past couple days I've actually had enough people expressing interest in joining to the point we will have a full 32 team league.

• Like Like x 2
  4. JSimms

JSimms TLY Season 1 Champs!

Some big shoes to fill in Detroit in TLY, but I'm confident that he would prefer we find a good owner versus watching the team go 0-16 being controlled by the CPU.

5. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

I actually have a good idea to honor Anthrax as opposed to keeping the lions under his control.

Anthrax Owner of the Year
    Awarded to the owner that has displayed the most sportsmanship and been willing to help others improve and better there game.

I think it symbolizes the true character of anthrax and what he did for so many people in leagues he was in. Up to you, and if you want I can put up a poll or do a silent ballot thing with like a google doc thing like we do for waivers. Also with an explanation part of why they think that person deserves it.

• Like Like x 7
  6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    I like this idea, would you mind spearheading this?

7. kdpnutter

kdpnutter Walk On

Not a problem, I'm debating on the poll idea or the pm or the google spreadsheet thing.