1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Any 2014 Schedule requests??

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, Apr 11, 2011.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I'll be home around 8 tonight, and hope to have the schedules done before I have to call it a night. Let me know if you guys have any specific schedule requests.

I know Clemson will be playing Pitt!! :)

2. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

After looking at my roster, I'm not sure I want to play Clemson or anyone else this year. How about conference play and the Div II teams?

3. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Nice try. What's wrong with your roster?

4. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Talent. Most of my starters are in the 70's overall. I think my starting TE is a 62 OA. Could be a long year.

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

My roster is kinda weak as well. 2013 was a down year in recruiting for me b/c of my 4* prestige. Hopefully, winning the ACC and playing for the Nat. Champ got me to 5* and hopefully some good kids wanna come to Clemson!!

6. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I'll take anybody :)

7. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

We are advanced to week 1. I will send out the Overdrive News Letter sometime tomorrow.

8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

Alright, tell me who my first game is, I will get to it tomorrow, I'mma head to bed now.