Any chance I can change playbooks?

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by nrg_qbz-_-, Feb 15, 2011.

1. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Jul 23, 2010
    I'm running the spread option with Michigan's playbook...and truth be told, it's freakin IMPOSSIBLE to run the read-option as all the runs are to the outside. The CPU just gobbles up those plays every single time. I would have to use the ace formation or i-formation to call a running play in order to gain positive yards...however this defeats the point of me running the read-option. I was hoping to use Tulsa's playbook, which has read-option plays that allows the RB to run INSIDE of the tackles.

If this is too late in the season, I understand. It's not like I need help with my offense (I am probably #2 or #3 in points per game...I just put up FIFTY-SEVEN on Penn State), but I would enjoy it more if I wasn't forced to abandon the running game completely because I can never get more than 2-3 yards per run. I'm fine on the decision either way.
  2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Feb 13, 2010
    Im fine with the change bro
  3. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Jul 19, 2010
    Im thinking of switching pb next season... Are all spread-option pb in this game gimped? or is the key just to find a pb that hits north and south?
  4. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Oct 8, 2009
    find one that is north and south, as mentioned Tulsa is pretty good, I personally like Baylor and West Virginia as my spread-option pb. Baylor for the fleXbox One and triple option and WVU for all the read option with a pulling guard or lead blocking H-back.