1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Any Chance...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mickey13, Aug 10, 2010.

1. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Any Chance...

that we are going to stick together and do something with Madden as well. Never have played a Madden Online Franchise before.

2. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

me either?

3. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

I was actually not planning on buying Madden this year. Because they decided to leave franchise mode untouched, and I haven't been super pleased with the direction of the series, I was planning on keeping my $60, not that they will notice, but who knows.

4. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

I was planning on trying to start a MAC in the USA Fantasy Football league if we had enough interest?

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Look into Mega madden to join that one. I am in that Madden PMFL is full im in that one as well. Mega isnt a premier so everyone can get in that one. Yes i am in 5 ncaa and 2 madden and running this dynasty and posting in my other ones as well i will get to your questions may not be right away but i will get to them