Any information out there on the named roster file?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by BRUCE80, Jul 13, 2009.

1. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Any information out there on the named roster file?

I havent heard a peep this year, did any of the roster guys get an early copy?

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    Doesn't look like it.

I thought about it this weekend (since I was on vacation), but with the rosters being so screwed up, I wanted to wait until at least the "good" EA rosters are uploaded.

3. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

the roster guys cant name the roster until EA drops the roster patch which is tomorrow.... so expect a roster file out probably sometime this weekend...

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    As a side note, I was thinking about making an roster editor, but I can't find a way to get the default roster file off the Xbox360 and onto my laptop so I can try to determine the format.

Anyone have any experience at this?

5. jfosh

jfosh Super

I listened to the NCAA strat podcast the other day. They said monday night there will be a revised roster that fixes the current rosters in the EA locker. They will post the account on where to get it. Then once the fixed roster is up free college rosters will have a named one up. I dont know the turn around time on that though. They said there is also already a patch submitted to Microsoft and Sony for the game that fixes the roster for online play and sliders etc.....

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    You'll need a modded box or another device to swap the file to your comp. There is a device called xsata that you can look into.