Any major problems with the game so far?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Hellisan, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

has anybody experimented and found issues with OD connectivity in the offseason, or any such issues that we had last year? There are numerous screwy things with the game, but any real major things found yet?

2. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

In Alumni Nation, my first user game will not allow me or the other guy to play. We've both tried going into the game session but every time we get an error message saying "the session is no longer available".

We've tried kicking me out of the dynasty and rejoining but we still get the error message. We tried joining an xbox live party together and we couldn't do that either, which might mean more of an xbox live issue/internet issue then the game.

Anyone experiencing this problem or think they can help us out?

3. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Isnt the CPU recruiting glitch kinda major or do we have an update on it?

4. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

If you can't connect to a party, it's not game related.

Usually it's an issue with router settings... so it can usually be bypassed by someone direct connecting to the modem.

5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

6. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  7. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

[​IMG]

8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I have had the same problem trying to play with Hellisan and bravejef. Just thought it was my shitty internet but now am beginning to wonder.

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Weren't you also having problems connecting with Helli on MW3?

10. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Does anybody know how to fix this, it happens to me way to often, and we had a problem Wick. fuzzyl0gic I think you always knew what to do but I hope I can fix this so I don't have to worry about connecting. I was hoping NCAA 13 wouldn't do the same as 12, but I guess it's a connection thing that doesn't have to do with the game. Any help from anyone would be appreciated.

11. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

can anybody access the dynasty website? or is it not working yet? says im not in any dynastys, when thats not the case.

12. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

I just got into my early release test OD just fine right now.

13. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

i seen what the issue was.. it said (web) up by my user name. i clicked that and then clicked my 360 profile and boom, worked.

14. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

yeah. i usually restart everything and we can play

15. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I'm getting pretty f'ing tired of the inability of defensive lineman and linebackers at getting off blocks/rushing the passer. I've tried on numerous occasions with good pass rushers to use ANY move and it's like the defensive player is superglued to the OL. It makes it pointless to rush less than 5-6 players on any passing down, because the QB gets a year to find a WR.

How does something like that not get addressed in testing?

• Like Like x 3
  16. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Is it just me, or has this been said like 1000 times on this site, related to NCAA football?

• Like Like x 5
  17. Dru50

I've tried not to complain about much with the game thusfar, but as a former guy who played on the DL and who enjoys controlling the DL in the game, the fact that they have put out a game where controlling a DL is completely pointless is very annoying.

I'm still playing because I like the group we have, and there some of the new recruiting stuff is cool, but things like this make me really scratch my head. Within 15 minutes of playing the game, everone in our league had the same opinion - you can't rush the passer without blitzing.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Dru50

OK, after playing another game last night where both myself and my opponent couldn't get anything resembling pressure on the QB without blitzing 6 guys this is really driving me nuts.

Shaun Mason
    Drifterbub

Did the lack of a pass rush in the game come in during the playtesting the GC's did this year? Or is there something I'm missing about why the pass rush is completely non-existent in this game cycle?

19. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    The gameplay from the alpha versions we played earlier in the year is much different from retail. However, it was observed by many parties once we had the retail version in our hands.

20. Dru50

OK, good to know. I guess all we can hope for is that a future patch or tuning pack addresses it.

21. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

well, i'd rather have it this way than the 1 second insta-swim DT sack 50% of the time. i mean i understand that rushing 4 sometimes results in sacks...but don't the majority of sacks happen on blitzes? i think this is more realistic than last years version. i get sacked anywhere from 2-5 times per game and get 2-5 sacks per game against the same lvl competition. i rarely send more than 5 guys. and i blitz probably 50% of the time, esp if i'm in a 3-4.

• Like Like x 1
  22. Dru50

I agree that the DT issue last year is worse, I guess I'm looking for something in between. Right now a 4 man rush is a waste, you may as well rush 2 or 3 guys, because you get the same amount of pressure (ie - none). My concern is that even guys who play a 4-3 will have to blitz constantly to get a rush, since zone defense is much easier to throw against when there is no pressure.

In reality though, most 4-3 teams rely on their DE's to get the majority of sacks, and don't rely on heavy blitzes to get pressure.

• Like Like x 2
  23. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I would assume that it would. It was logged with the rest of the stuff we are hoping to see on the next patch/tuner.

24. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

i agree...i'm just saying i'd rather have this year as the lesser of 2 evils :).

25. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Any chance you have a list handy of what all went into that log?