Any NCAA 14 PS3 Players out there?

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by Spayer419, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Chompions League is still going strong ... early stages of Season 6. We've only got 8 members left, but it's our entire core and everyone who's here has pretty much been here from the start of NCAA 13 -- we intend to keep this going for a very long time.

There's some teams that were once controlled by users, so the teams to chose from aren't exactly the pick of the litter. If you're looking to keep playing NCAA 14 for as long as possible, let us know and we'll be happy to bring you on board.

jandy Jbek cyhiphopp Glen Cieske cmassey13 Antonio T. LTL7360

2. tacosaban

tacosaban Walk On

Looking to join. However, looking to join existing coach league only. I'm a straight player and active. I'm 38 years old, work full time but I get my games in. Psn is tacosaban. Let me know and thanks.

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

What is exactly do you mean by "existing coach league" ... we've got room for you assuming you can handle our quick advances (generally 24 to 36 hours) and the task of rebuilding a team that has suffered from average CPU recruiting -- we're in season 6

4. tacosaban

tacosaban Walk On

I mean using a real coach. I should be able to keep up. I guess let me look at the teams by inviting me and let me get someone like umass and let me look through to see just how bad a team i have to get. I don't mind a challenge though.

5. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Everyone in the league creates a coach when they join and starts out at level 15, you spend all 15 points in the recruiting tree and then no one is allowed to use any more points ... even when you level up. You're welcome to create your coach and name him as the team's actual coach.

Available teams are Notre Dame, Michigan State, Texas, Oklahoma and UCLA. Search "Chomps" for dynasty name, pass is tso

6. tacosaban

tacosaban Walk On

Ok that sounds fair. I'll head over there after I finish my Madden PS4 league game. Probably around 2:30 central time if thats ok. I'm gonna join as a horrible team and look at the teams you posted above and pick the best one of those. If that's ok? Also, do you guys have a forum or something to keep up with things? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  7. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Probably one of the better NCAA forums on TSO, its a great group of guys

You'll notice that the teams are in weird conferences, we had to custom things up to keep the league working as best as possible. I think Texas is the best team available, but I'd give Notre Dame or even Michigan State some serious consideration. A lot of good players in this league, but the B1G is probably a little weaker from a user skill standpoint

8. tacosaban

tacosaban Walk On

I tried searching for the dynasty. I could not find it. Thanks anyway.

9. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

My bad, name is "Chompions" ... we've had a few different files and I forget which one we're on sometimes haha