1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Any of yall order from Amazon?

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by bighoot, Jul 10, 2012.

1. bighoot

bighoot Walk On

I got mine on Amazon and had release day delivery and now it's saying my game wont be here until July 16th....WTF?!?!

2. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Damn dude that is really tough. You should just cancel and go to a store haha

3. bighoot

bighoot Walk On

Yea man Im thinking about it, I complained to them and their customer service said due to a high volume of release day deliveries some had to be pushed back.

4. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

not to force your hand but we will probably be starting before the 16 haha. I expect rosters to be out by Saturday at the latest

5. xHaVoCxDj77x

xHaVoCxDj77x Walk On

I preordered from amazon also, and I checked the order on Sunday and it said the delivery estimate would be Friday even though I preordered in May thinking I had release day deliver, but I changed the shipping before it shipped to one day delivery and it changed the delivery date to today...

6. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

I ordered mine from Amazon with release day shipping on Sunday the 8th (previously had it pre-ordered through Toys R Us then realized I wouldnt get it on release day so I cancelled) and I got my copy at around 2pm Tuesday