1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Any openings?

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Basis4aDay56, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Any openings?

I just pre-ordered Madden and this is going to be SICK! I saw that MileHigh just dropped out as Denver. I am very interested in joining and am wondering if there are any openings? If so, what teams? I checked the *official* teams list, but I am not sure if there have been any other team openings since then.

Thanks to the guys in charge!

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Hey, I've got the Steelers and have been interested in switching but nobody else has taken any interest. If someone switches to the Broncos and a team opens up I may be interested in changing from the steelers to them so keep me posted. I'll try to stay up to date.

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

We'll see what happens with Hitman... I would definitely give you the Broncos and take the Steelers. I don't want to step on any toes by saying any of this either; I don't know if anyone is ahead of me on the list.