Any Openings?

Discussion in 'After Midnight' started by PK55, Mar 22, 2012.

1. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Hey fellas,

Some of you may remember me back from the initial start up of The Duece...Man I really miss being in a league and I was wondering if there were any openings and if not could you please keep me on the wait list?

I play straight up SIM and even helped institute many of the SIM rules that you're playing by today...I'm in Central Cal and I've read through the rules postings and would support and respect them.

Let me know,

PEACE

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I think I remember you but im old and I might be wrong. Did you run a one star league back in the day, im talking NCAA 10 or 9, im not sure which. At any rate we are full for the moment but wanted to see if that was you. The name sounds familiar but I may be wrong.

3. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

I was actually one of founding members of OFFL with Archie that merged here...I did run a few different leagues and divisions and I was very heavily involved...I think when you came in Recchem you ran with UCLA the first time...I ALWAYS ran with CAL back then...JCspartan and BigSuge were there too...I notice a few other names of guys who came in when I had to leave because of my heavy school and work load...

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Yep, thats me...I was in the OFFL too, I knew I recognized your name. Welcome back man!

5. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Thanks bro! Man O man it's been forever...lol...life was so crazy busy that I missed playing 10 and played 11 but never online...I've been playing 12 offline for a while but I miss the online dynasty and the great times we had playing and in forums...If there's an opening in the future please let me know...

btw, you guys have done a great job with the leagues and this is something to really be proud of...PEACE