Any PC games you guys can reccomend?

Discussion in 'Tradition Shooters' started by PepperNY, Jun 14, 2011.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

@Keller
    @Mustang1968
    @Randiesel75

Any reccomendations on some good PC games? I did end up buying Battlefield Bad Company 2 for $19.99 to see if I can get back into playing shooters on the PC while we all wait for battlefield 3. I tired installing Halflife 2 last night but could never get it to run from my old cd's I had and I think its because of windows 7 and an issue with steam. I never got a chance to play it or any other halflife game if you can beleive that lol.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Pepper if you want to play bad company let me know.

What sorta games do u want yto play?

If you like strategy try starcraft2, company of heroes, or if you want something free league of legends is a new addiction of mine.

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I still have company of heroes but I'm not big into RTS games. My old pc collection were shooter type games and sports games like Madden and MVP. I will say I enjoyed the 1st starcraft game tho

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

League of legends is free so see if that's up your alley, it's very competitive.

You already have BFBC2 so you're set on shooters. I'd say if you really want to try and push your PC try Crysis 2.

For sports games you're better off on the console so what else is there?

5. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

good point. Games on PC just arent what they used to be. I'd give up madden on console in a heartbeat if they ever put it back on PC. I still have friends that play in online leagues for Madden 08 on PC.

6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

StarCraft II is fun. WoW has a lot of players if that's up your alley.