Any PS3 OD opening?

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by County5, Jul 22, 2011.

1. County5

County5 Practice? I mean c'mon..

Hi all, I'm pretty new to the site here but I'll telll you about myself. Im a 30 year old gaming addict who works nights and plays during the day. I'm looking for an online dynasty who will be fun to hang out with as I'm a likeable guy. Interested parties should contact me either here or over the PS3 (JackosanWYO).

Um I think that's it. thanks

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Haven't you already applied to be in DerekC 's league?

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

He has but ps3 guys aRe coming in really slow. him and one more guy are the only ones who have signed up.

4. quietstrm

quietstrm Walk On

I'm also looking to get into a PS3 league.

5. quietstrm

quietstrm Walk On

My app was approved last year but here is an updated version.

Name: Kyle
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS- quietstrm
    Email: psukylen@aol.com
    AIM: psukylen
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: evenings
    Favorite Teams: Penn State, Philadelphia Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Heard about the site in a operation sports forum.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have played video games since I was 5. The first college football game I played was Bill Walsh College football for Sega Genesis. As far as online dynasty experience...I played for about 3 or 4 months two years ago (NCAA 09) in a Heisman Level Big 12 and Pac 10 league. Both leagues fell apart. I then took a break from online play because of grad school and work.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say I am respectful and average player. I don't play all the time like I did when I was younger but all of those years of experience help. When I say "help" I mean to adjust to other player's styles of play. I am humble and honest enough to say I am an average player. When I played in online dynasties my schools were Oregon State, Baylor, and Northwestern. I like playing with smaller programs in bigger conferences. I played a couple of seasons in different leagues.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I like it. I am all for playing fair. Age is nothing if its a good challenging game.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules. I don't have any concerns. None of the rules seem far-fetched to me. I will have to look over them again to get them down pat but it will not be a problem.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am from Pa. I am a Penn State fan. In my career I work with the youth and also coach. I always root for the underdog. Well other then Penn State games :)

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    At this point I'll be honest I don't know. When I join a league I will communicate and check the forums regularly. This is like a fresh start for me. I will not be a stranger.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to find a good league to play in and be active with league forum.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would let the opponent know and report them. Rules are only good with consistency.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not much so far. Checked out one league briefly looked cool. I have read the rules and guidelines. I will adapt and am easily content.