1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Any snowboarders/skiers here?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by hammerhead1010, Dec 13, 2010.

1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Finishing finals up Friday and hitting the slopes Sunday and I can't wait. Started out skiing but started snowboarding last season and can't set it down now. Any other snow enthusiast here at TF?

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I used to snowboard, back when I was 8 on the plastic boards from KMart in the backyard....wanna get back on the slopes. My grandfather was a member of the ski patrol around here and my mother worked at a ski resort, so get some good rates. Now...

Give me my 600 in powder

[​IMG]

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I've lived on the coast/beach all my life through college, but have been in central Carolina for the past few years. Just got into it 2 winters ago but have been 4 or 5 times since then. I'm headed to Ski Beech in upstate North Carolina next month for a few days. It is a blast but I really want to get out to the West Coast at some point where the snow is a little more powdery and less icy/artificial.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

My boys got that snow for cheap;)

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

English

6. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Hahah, there's a party in my nose and you're all invited!

7. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Blaza I made a trip to Beach or Sugar last year and I'm heading back again this January. It was a lot of fun.

8. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Cimmy this^^^.... think about it, bruh?

9. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Hahahaha, I know EXACTLY what you meant Jerz....just wanted to see if you'd speak english

10. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I've been snowboarding since '01. I live in Florida so I only go about once a year though.