Any thoughts or ideas about a west coast OD or Madden Franchise?

Discussion in 'League Openings' started by mickey13, Aug 2, 2011.

1. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Now that I have been playing online, it's the only way I want to play, but I live in Washington state and most of the guys in the leagues I've played with are on the east coast. I work long hours so it becomes pretty frustrating trying to play a game at 8 or 9 pst, but a guy on est can't play because it's late over there.

I'm thinking it would be great to play in an OD or Madden Franchise with guys in my time zone.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The league you're looking for is the After Midnight league. Its a premiere league so there are a lot of requirements and my guess is its full right now but talk to Dru50 and see what he says.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    We have a hard enough time finding dedicated guys for a Madden Franchise, much less one with specific time zone requirements.

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

The ps3 madden leagues don't have a time zone setup, but hard knocks is taking waiting list applicants....on a very short list. Any given Sunday is premier and I'm almost certain they have spots open. You would have to go premier and I'm sure they will be selective about who they in as well

5. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

Noted. Thanks fellas