Any tips on checking Online dynasty with iPhone/IPod?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by hammerhead1010, Sep 23, 2010.

1. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Any tips on checking Online dynasty with iPhone/IPod?

Anytime I attempt this it works briefly but eventually crashes the browser. Has anyone else had any luck in checking their online dynasties with anything other than a console or actual computer?

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

I would love to know this as well - no luck on my end either. Too bad EA didn't put out an app for NCAA like they did for Madden. The Madden 11 Online Franchise app is awesome.

3. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

I dont have madden but I've read that the app is pretty damn handy as well. I dunno why they dropped the ball on ncaa for us.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

The best thing to do that I know of is to setup your email notifications on DW. Then everytime someone plays their game or the dynasty advances you get an email notification.

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Emm that's exactly what I was going to say. It has given some ray sunshine in my workdays when I see that weekly update email pop up in Gmail. So has the TF mobile forum site since my 3G takes longer than those shiny new iPhone 4s.

6. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Don't mind me asking but I've looked around on dynasty wire for a bit and dont see how to do this. Could you guys break it down for me a little more?

7. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

No problem - log into your Dynasty Wire on the PC. Down on the left side where it shows your recruiting time, last score, next game, etc - there is an "E-mail Settings" update button. Click on that and it will give you the opportunity to update your e-mail notification settings. Select what you want (highly recommend Weekly Updates) and voila, you will start getting notification by e-mail.

8. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Aha. Too simple. Thank ya sir.