Any untouchable records for your school?

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Feb 10, 2009
    Any untouchable records for your school?

I've only got one record at my school (at least those tracked by the game) that seems untouchable. In 1982, Terry Hoague intercepted 12 passes. I believe this will stand as the all-time single season mark within this dynasty... DBs just drop too many for that to happen.

The career mark is definitely not untouchable at 16. Joe Dixon, soph. corner, has 10 in his career, and Wesley Bryant our star free safety would need just 3 interceptions his senior season to break the mark.
  2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Feb 23, 2009
    Clemson won a title in '81. I dont see me doing that.
  3. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Dec 15, 2009
    There's a few here that Kinger set that I don't see myself least not in 4 or so seasons.

In 2011, J. Thomas rushed for 32 touchdowns. I spread the ball out too much for that to happen. He also had 2086 rushing yards. So unless my new quarterback bombs so badly that I need to go completely to the ground, I don't see those being touched. Might as well add in the 67 touchdowns for a career mark as well.

There was a 6 touchdown game in 1999 that I don't think I'll get to. Everything else looks attainable with a couple of monster seasons and a decent one on the front end.

I'll probably get close to, but not break, the 1657 receiving yards mark from R. Smith in 2012. Nor the 23 sack season of 2011's D. McAllister.

Listing all of these makes me want to go out and shatter them though...
  4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Well considering I broke mostly all of mines ;)

only things I need to obtain are

RECEIVING TD's (career)- 28 (04-06 WR)
    RECEIVING TD's (season)- 15 (06 WR)
    RECEIVING YARDS (career)- 2927 (04-06 WR)
    RECEPTIONS (career)- 105 (98-01 WR)

out of those, I think the receiving TD's career and season could come down. although at the rate i'm getting these WR's I don't think I'll get a dominant one to obtain those records :(.