1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Any way to download franchise rosters?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Any way to download franchise rosters?

I've already updated my rosters without making a backup save. Is there any way to pull the rosters as we have them in franchise so I can make a created team to practice with offline?

I could just edit players and make them the same, but it's much easier to go about doing it with the numbers in place. :)

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I bet you could find it online and save to flash drive, then transfer..Just search for whatever update number it was..
    ie roster update, #1,#2, etc etc

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Ah, gotcha. Any idea what update we have on the franchise? I think it might be 3 but unsure.

4. Jeremy

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Thanks. I'll compare it to our franchise rosters and if necessary dig around the net for more.

6. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

That file was too new. I tried looking on the net for roster update 1 or 2, and no luck finding a file to download.

7. Jeremy

search on operationsports.com\forums

lots of good stuff there