Any week 5 updates?

Discussion in '12th Man Football' started by cry_havoc, Apr 20, 2013.

1. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

I normally dont express myself like this nor ever have the urge to start a debate but im curious as to why owners cant keep the league up to date with the status of there games. As far as i remember we reduced the league to make it run smoother as well as to keep it moving(3 day advance)

To be honest i feel like this is taking longer than planned and im surprised we have owners who are ghosts. It doesnt take much to post something on the forum regarding any issues outside of the CCM.

I know everyone here is better than this and ive seen everyone active before, thats why its blowing my mind. Maybe some guys are burnt out... idk, but thts why we selected this group. Right?

Again not here to piss anyone off but its just a lil silly.

• Like Like x 3
  2. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Funny you should post this because I feel like this season is moving along a lot faster than others. A post was made concerning the issues affecting the last game on the schedule.
    And today at around 1pm another post was made by Jim saying the game had been played and the advance would be coming soon.
    I did notice not everyone had posted on the depth chart thread and that one says it was required before advancing to week 5...

• Like Like x 1
  3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Thanks for your expression and concern James.

This past week was a bit of an exception, as we had a scheduled extension to allow Rob to get his game in upon returning from vacation.

But I do agree with your general concern over lack of participation. While we have all been doing this long enough to know that this is the time of year when interest wains a little and spring/summer activities begin to fill up our schedules, we also all knew what we were signing up for when we agreed to participate in the 12th man reboot. All you need to do is look at my post to announce the opening of week 5 (here), to see that there are multiple concerns that needed to be addressed in the past few days.

While I have no doubts that the group of guys we have is as good a group as you can find, the league is only as good as it's owners and participation by everyone is key.

If anyone has any concerns about their ability to fully participate in the short or long term, please speak to myself, Doug or Eddie, to keep us aware of the situation.

Thanks guys!

• Like Like x 2
  4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

I've never seen posts or even responses to posts by some guys here in the 24 man league. Kind of scratched my head when they got through due to their activity, or lack there of in the forums. Not saying they didn't deserve a spot or chance in the reformatted league, but we got rid of some good guys who were active in these forums. I agree that the content is at an all time low in my short time in the league. Hopefully we can step up as a league and get back to where we were the first couple seasons.

• Like Like x 3
  5. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

I haven't made any posts or stories lately because I'm waiting for someone else new or old to step up to give some fresh insight. Wishful thinking I guess.

• Like Like x 2
  6. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

posted something and only got 1 response (n)

• Like Like x 1
  7. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Pretty sad man. Not for lack of views either, which is even worse...:hungover::banghead::dead::blackeye::lock:

I enjoyed it at least (y)

• Like Like x 1
  8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Patience fellas. Give it more than 24 hrs... ;)

• Like Like x 3
  9. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

:banghead:

• Like Like x 2