Archived Anybody Else Wanna Switch Teams?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 3, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

With Bama heading to Bama (no resistance that I've seen), does anyone else wanna switch schools? Say it now or forever hold your peace!

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

just remember certain schools are off limits........i.e. USC.

5. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

i think i wanna leave baylor but will wait for offer

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

hopefully i get an SC offer b4 Mike dredd...i may go to OSU...cant stomach LSU or Florida lol

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think I will leave Rutgers. Personally, I believe with my former A+ prestige and record, LSU would of offered and I would have accepted.

With two guys already in the SEC West forcing myself to LSU would make it crowded.

With my prestige taking that hit, I may never get that Michigan job this release when I very well should be looked at. You guys know thats my team and I don't think we have any other Michigan fans in Chaos at the moment. So... what I'm trying to say is...

Can I go Ann Arbor?

KnightNoles
    bigtubb_
    mikedredd
    LeatherHelmets
    benbuckeye
    Stiffysix
    smace767
    DrunkenSoldier
    NUCMANDON
    Bamaboiking

8. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i Say go because Nothing in CC is ganrunteed

9. smace767

smace767 Walk On

My .02 cents

You can go where you want to keep sh!t rollin with everybody invested in THEIR team.

you can make it so its at least one user in a div in a conf wit users in it by usings custom confs if you have to.

For the record= I would like to see the sliders bumped to like Heisman sliders maybe SECelites version. All American is not aggressive enough and fold once they lose momentum. I would rather play a cpu that is tryin to cheat by breaking blocks and knowing the play then one that folds at the first sign of pressure and the game ends up kill the clock by the third qrt.

I would like all users to have a similar path to Chaos. meaning users in the way of conf title and bcs games. no 1 team in a conf to go 8-0 in conf and or 12-0 with one user game at home. every team should have a home and away user game out of conf and have at least one user to battle with for the conf title.

• Like Like x 1
  10. smace767

smace767 Walk On

As crazy as cc is im cool with it. look at real life. two years ago who would have thought Mike leach is the wazzu coach. Jim Tressel getting fired, rich Rod the ASU coach, Fridgen getting fired and Urban Meyer coaching Ohio ST. It would be broke if you could chose an alma mater and get there automatically in 3-5 years.

This was suppose to be a 30 to 40 year game. a dynasty takes time for some and others get lucky. there are guys who Meyer coached wit in the 90 as position coaches, same age, who are still assistants and coordinators even though they have had some success.
    Les Miles coulda woulda shoulda been the mich coach if coach carousel did it. But that didnt happen.

i have seen guys get to where they want and seen guys not get there.

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

go ahead grandma

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I just want to play in a conference with more than 5 teams. You know what... to make it 'fair' since I didn't get a fair shot, I'll go look to see what team struggled last year. I won't jump straight to Michigan, I'll earn it.

13. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

remember Auburn goes to the east, but i dont know why your struggling with this that much, just go and have fun especially with 12 the way it is if you get mad and rage quit least you got to play with your fav team

14. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Naw brah
    i didnt EARN Penn ST
    Nobody here earned their current job accept FIU, Hawaii, and SMU. Thats the level we all should have been at from the start. but it could take too long to actually get the dynasty going how we want it.
    If we are to keep this rollin at a high level guys got to be invested in THEIR team.
    And if you look at the rosters of some. What looked like a good job then(release) is not as good now.

I have a coach carousel dynasty we all started in the wac / MTN west. year one i get offered Texas Tech OC. i take it but in truth San Diego State was a better team and job. But everybody thought i got lucky and got over. Their prestige was so low i had a good year but lost to top 20 teams and only signed one 4 star because Nobody was interested. Now im stuck in the Big 12 as an oc and cant play defense vs cpu, wth a mid level talent team on Heisman difficulty sliders looking at 9-3 seasons at best. I took it to get to OU or LSU but i might be stuck.

15. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I say let Tubb go to USC too. They roster look sh!!!ty by the way compared to what they usually look like.
    let guys get where they want and lets go.

I had no attachment to PSU. I already have an OU dynasty and i stopped doing LSU dynasties cause of all the bandwagon riders, and nobody else was out west for the UW job, But PSU is who im ridin or die wit now to the end. 6-6 or 12-0 thats who im rollin wit. Unless i get fired.

if you get fired let the carousel decide how you get back in.

16. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

appreciate the nod but i built SMU into a 6 star school. Ill stay here for now...just put me in a major conference. I dont care which...last season showed me how shitty the bcs is......

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Ahhh yea I forgot to mention this, IF...your target school is below or the Same prestige as your current school, you will not get an offer if you are a HC. It is built around coordinators getting big offers not HC's, thats why USC filled the position with Coordinators...yea forgot i had read that months ago on OS, its major broken part of CC that hopefully gets fixed next year.

@biggtubb_
    JerzeyReign

18. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo my success hurt me? :D

19. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

pretty much, i posted about this prior to restart and you can find it on OS...it slipped my mind last night

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I was just going to point out that they hired their new coach for 4 seasons and they don't fire 'em midterm. If you're content with staying with SMU then mikedredd may move there if he wants. I offer it to you first since you had the better success.

bigtubb_

21. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

"I can't believe I am going to say this shit" He can go to SC

mikedredd

22. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

:eek:

23. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

If he accepts the USC gig, I'll go to UCLA to wait for the Michigan offer. If he stays at Baylor then I will go to AA.

24. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

AA?

JerzeyReign

also why your at it fix the SEC, Mizzou is missing and Auburn is not in the east

25. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ann Arbor :: Michigan ::