Anybody Getting the game early?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jun 29, 2009.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Anybody Getting the game early?

Will you give us your impressions and answer some team specific questions?

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Pretty much the only people that are going to get it early are guys that go to the Media days and stuff (like ncaastrategies.com, pastapadre, etc).

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

dude you know peeps will get it early. There is a Wal Mart in east bum Fu@K that made a mistake and sold it to my cousins uncles boyfriends sister early. It always happens of course half the people that say they got it don't. lol

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

The places around me always seem to stick to the street date. I can't even get Wal-Mart to budge, and they're normally caving everywhere else! :mad:

5. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

As a matter of fact I might have it on the 13th. It depends on what time the shipment comes in. I go to the same gamestop for all of my stuff and know the manager there. He hooked me up with World at War a day early back last winter. So, we'll see. I'd say I have a 50/50 shot at it.

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

See I told U someone might get it early. In Orlando I had a hook up at a mom and pop and could get everygame as soon as he got it in the mail. Damn I miss that

7. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Im already on it. I should be gettin it July 10-11. My friend runs a private video game store, kinda like a "Moms and Pops" joint. When I get it I will answer everbody's questions.

8. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Be careful what you promise! :D

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]

ill have game in hand on the 10th.....

10. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

OOOOO! trophy case...nice

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

^^^I love that one!!

Im supposed to be getting it around the 11th..as long as there are no holdups I guess...we'll see

12. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

What kind of team specific questions yall got? All the roster stuff may be a bit off, but all you have to do is go to the TeamBuilder website and you can see whateer you want.

13. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

1ke how reliable is team builder though? I have been on there and looked at houstons roster and it made no sense. For example they had Bryce Beall rated as an 80 he ran for over 1200 yards had 13 rushing tds and didn't play much in houstons first 3 games. Same with Miami they have people rated way to high. I should say unproven players rated way to high. I don't think they are correct IMHO.

14. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I'm not in your league, but I will have the game on the 9th or 10th if thing go as they typically do.

I will answer questions if you want.

15. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

thanks shaun!

16. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

If you haven't seen, the rosters on Teambuilder are COMPLETELY wrong for most teams and will be fixed with a EA Locker roster being available from EA pretty much the day the game is officially released.

What we don't know is how fixed they're going to be because there are some teams that have HORRIBLE ratings for their players (like WVU's offense, that was PITIFUL last season, and lost over half our offensive linemen as well as Pat White still being rated pretty much where they were last season while WVU's defense, who returns everyone except for 2 DBs, was ranked in the top 10 in 3rd down efficiency, redzone defense, and run defense, yet are HORRIBLY rated) and then there are other teams that have zero freshman on their team and have SEVERAL players on their team that left for the draft/graduated/transferred so nobody really knows how fixed the rosters are going to be.

17. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I think a lot of the teams in the conferences we're using show zero freshman according to teambuilder.

18. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

We will wait until accurate/named rosters are released

19. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

We dont know what teams are right and what teams are wrong. The locker update will be out the 14th. Anyone with the game early will abe the same rosters until the 14th. Well end up waitin anyways....

20. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

?? are you referring to my post? or the OP?

my post meant that we are going to wait until we get updated rosters from one of those people who do them every year

21. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Well, if the teambuilder rosters are correct, I can guarantee you my team is wrong. That is, unless NIU has 0 freshmen in the game. :D