1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Anybody have any rec basketball teams?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by LB Fitted, May 22, 2011.

1. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

That is my side passion outside of video games...just wondering if anybody else is into it like i am?

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I normally lace the sneaks for intramural unit teams.

3. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

I run in a church league and my schools got a badass rec center where you can get a pick-up game about anytime.

4. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Ive played in quite a few. Im going to do intramurals at Texas State next fall

5. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I was in a few before Knee surgery's sidelined me for good. won 4 straight Titles before i called it quits. and it hasn't stopped. they keep on winning.

6. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

yea when i went to cal state long beach i played intramurals my 2 yrs. i actually almost made the team as a walk on...but the main coach doing the try out didnt like me...the other assistant loved me but i guess since i was small and not fast by any means he didnt care for me...eventhough in the basketball class both coaches had i clearly was the best player. The other coach tried to get me into other schools and i had walk on offers but since i knew i wasnt going to the NBA or nothin i didnt wanna go way outta state for something that could end in 1 yr.

Back home in cali i had a team called the Long Beach Knights...we played in 4-5 lgs at a time..had games all week, i loved it!

here in houston i have a team called the houston blue devils...we won 1 championship, lost the next season and lost simis last season. We even get legit unis... ill post a pic when i get them in...here is a pic of my LB Knights unis

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my nerd side makes of it all makes me make mixtapes of myself just cus its fun to see lol you can peep those at my youtube

www.youtube.com/lbfitted

here is one of them

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

[​IMG]

raise your hand if you get serious in rec ball?

nah joking man, wished they had baseball leagues instead of softball... i can still go out and throw and I'm not too old and beat up to go play softball :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

they probably do. After playin a softball tourny 2 summers ago i wanted to get back into hardball...found out city of long beach had rec league hardball...signed up an played 2 seasons...it was great! Prior to that i hadnt played hardball since middle school..still ended up batting 300! fielding was on and off tho because i was playing 2nd and even when i did play that in little league it was maybe 1-2 games max...mainly was a pitcher and catcher growing up and played outfield in the all star games.

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

yea, there is a league in Louisville and I would do it if I were living in Lexington but I am a little too far out where I am now

10. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

oh yea...u must be in a small town then. but honestly...if its an hr drive..it could be worth it. i played in a celebrity bball and softball lg before moving away..hr drive and was worth every min of it! nothin like gettin a line drive snatched out the air by mark jackson! lol