1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Anyone else have trouble passing?

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Matrix Monkey, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Anyone else have trouble passing?

I'm using the Redskins so only an average QB, but I'm lucky if I post a QB rating over 50 in a game. All-Pro difficulty, standard sliders, normal game speed.

2. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

It's the normal game speed instead of the much better Slow speed for me. Gives you no time to make proper reads.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

the only choice for online franchise is Normal speed.

4. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Thats why I've been using normal in my offline franchise, to get used to it. Been difficult so far.

5. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

I'm actually struggling to run with the Redskins and our poor excuse for an offensive line.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I can't pass either.... I also can't run or defend.

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I can pass with stafford pretty well, not deep though. I have played with the redskins and cambell throws some HORRIBLE passes

8. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I have some QB issues. My passing will suffer until Josh Freeman develops. I'm still debating on starting Leftwich or Freeman.

9. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Campbell seems like he can't throw a slant or out route to save his life. If I lead the receiver even the slightest bit it flys 5 yards past him. But if I don't lead the receiver its a pick 90% of the time. I bumped QB Acc up 5 pts from the default and things work a whole hell of alot better now. I went from like 30% completion to 70%.

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

With me its the lack of time/pass blocking. When I have time I can pass fine, that's just few and far between. Running though, I'm averaging 150 yds a game

11. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

yerah Im not looking forward to my 50-60 ovr WR lol but every time I pass it seems like my guys are always double covered. I have noticed though if you are succesful at the run passing is a little easier

12. CaddilacRockBox

CaddilacRockBox 3 Star Recruit

Supposedly, they are going to change it so that you can pick the game speed you want in OF.

13. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Any hints? I'm getting stuffed on 90% of my run plays with Forte. The O-Line isn't great, but it isn't THAT bad.

14. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

im having more trouble running than passing. I think cambell is just a horrible passer in this game though lol that may be your problem

15. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I have been playing with the Browns offline, normal speed on whatever the next level lower than All-Madden is (All Pro?).

In the regular season opener against the Vikings, I murdered them, I took Quinn out at the end of the third and Jamal Lewis had over 10 ypc on 16 rushes.

16. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Power backs are really good in this game. But word of advice, NEVER use turbo in the backfield and not really till your about 3 yards past the OL unless you have a huge hole or no one around you.

17. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I'm playing a franchise with the Chargers and I have no problem running it, but I have a feeling it's gonna be a problem running with the Seahawks and their horrible group.

If Mazzman doesn't show up I want my Chargers back, lol

18. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

I've been running between the tackles mostly with Marshawn Lynch and using Fred Jackson as the change of pace to the outside. I think that is 1 big key, playing to your players strengths. Don't try running iso's with speed backs or sweeps/tosses with power guys. Other thing is I slide the line when it calls for it. If it's up the gut, I go aggressing. Outside the tackle, slide left/right. And use the right stick to power for the extra few yards.