1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Anyone Else Having Connection Issues?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PK55, Mar 30, 2009.

1. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Anyone Else Having Connection Issues?

I've been having some issues and can't get it figured out. Today for example, I connected on LIVE, after about 2 mins the connection was lost. I reconnected and went into my recruiting and when I was almost done, BAM! Lost it again.

So I reboot everything and I'm up 21-6, 1st and goal getting ready to put the last nail in Ball St.'s coffin...BLAMO...connection lost...it's pissing me off...sigh

2. Old_Elkpride

Old_Elkpride Walk On

I did earlier, as you can see in my post below. I thought it was due to the crappy hotel wireless connection, but maybe its a server problem. i'll update you how mine does as I'm going to retry at 10:00 PM EST

3. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Ive been having issues too, i thought it was just our connection here, but i guess we've never had problems before this week. Glad to know its not just me.

4. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Maybe they're messing with things getting it tuned up for '10.

5. Wireless router? Reboot