anyone else having problem playing game???

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mamou1981, Jul 20, 2010.

1. mamou1981

mamou1981 Walk On

anyone else having problem playing game???

we both send invites and accept and nothing.... even tried to play cpu and it said"data could not be downloaded game will not count in dynasty..... " i mean wth???

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

yeah Ea servers are having quite an influx and bugs right now. The best thing to do is reset your modem and router, wait a few minutes and hope to reconnect with your opponent.

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I tried to do that, reset the modem, reset the router, disable the network connection in the ps3, turn the ps3 off, remove the game, flip the switch off on the back of the ps3, wait 5 minutes, turn everything back on, and we still couldn't connect. We can accept the invite, but when we get to the team selection screen, it let's me pick to ready and shows nothing happening on the other side.

This has happened to me with 3 other users and all those times, when I did the resetting, it would finally let us play.

I'm ok with going on autopilot so you can play though

4. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

This has happened to me also

has he tried rebooting modem?

We are not advancing for a while, keep trying

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

While I was home mine kept saying could not download so no credit towards "my school". Also my offline franchise crashed on my 3 times in the one day I played it. I hope a patch is coming soon...

6. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I'm not sure what he did, I know I reset mine multiple times

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

yeah unfortunately they need to patch this, this is also a big reason why many of the NCAA leagues are waiting for this type of stuff to be remedied.

8. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

ya mine always says it can't download or something and it won't count towards my 'school'.

9. Jeremy

That can't downLoad Stuff is for tracking the rankinGs for everyones favorite team

10. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

I'm having problems playing the game...

I suck. Kale Pick was 4-12 passing with 2 ints.

11. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Why was I the only schmuck to have a bye this week?

12. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Mine too. Last night when Jeremy and I played, I Quit the game completely and came back in. Could have been a coincidence, but it connected the second time.

13. Jeremy

This was best way I could maximize our schedules for user vs user games plus it always fun picking on the schmuck...

14. mamou1981

mamou1981 Walk On

im ready to try again sd.... tonight 10?

15. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

For sure, since we won't be advancing until Saturday, we can just keep trying every night until then. Just make sure to try to reset your modem, router, or whatever you use, unplug it for about a minute, then plug it back in, go to network connections on the PS3 menu, select disable, leave it off for about a minute, then go back and select enable. If we both do that and it doesn't ever work, then that's our best chance to make it happen. If not, one of us should at least get to play this game, so I have no problem letting you play it.

16. Jeremy

Yea Josh, reset your modem and disable your network connection in PS3 for a minute or two then try again. Maybe also try resetting network settings and then start from scratch.

This is a WIDELY known issue with the EA Servers, so hopefully it gets fixed.

I have also heard people talking about opening ports on modems. I am not sure what that means though.

We will figure out a resolution if you guys cant connect.

17. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

yeah, I don't know what that technical stuff about opening ports is all about either. I just know how to unplug things and flip switches, that's about it