Anyone else still having issues with the league?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by klaximilian, Aug 6, 2010.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Anyone else still having issues with the league?

I got my game in finally, but it took me nearly 3 hours and 3 attempts to get it in. After playing games into the 2nd and 3rd quarters respectively, the game would cut out and freeze on me.

Is this server related? I don't think it was my internet, since it hasn't gone down at all tonight. I really don't like how this game is damn near flawless, but the servers and technical issues are what hold it back. It's really a downer.

Also, is this Franchise doomed to have no progression. I've been reading around that the Progression is completely broken to the point that recruited kickers aren't even good enough to make an extra point. (go figure, I missed an XP and 2 FGs last game, my kicker sucks.)

Anyway, I'm getting pretty annoyed by all the bugs and stuff that the leagues have.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

So far the only small issue that I had was Dave and I's game froze with 5 seconds left and when it booted him it allowed me to continue vs cpu.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

You should have downloaded a "Gameplay Tuning" update within the last couple days that was supposed to fix progression and other things.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Well that's good to know. I DLed that not knowing what its purpose was. That still doesn't help with the game freezing. I'm not sure if it was the server, or if it was on my end. I've never had a game freeze yet this year until this game...

5. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

They said in last blog that game disconnects weren't the fault of their servers. Wish I had time to quote it for you.

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Last night after that little update was the first time I have completed a full game in a long time so hopefully that did something going forward. I have even exchanged the game twice thinking I just had a bad copy...