Anyone else want to jump right in to TTII...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, Jun 12, 2009.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Anyone else want to jump right in to TTII...

when the new game hits?

One of the worst part of last year's game was finding a cohesive league to stick in for more than 6 weeks. We got that part down with no problem.

Personally I would like to jump into NCAA 2010 TTII, as soon as possible. Im not sure if that is good for everyone, so Im checking to see what everyone's thoughts would be with that type of start date.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on the start date?

2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

if the rosters for our particular teams arent too far off and no one has an objections... i think we should get started immediately.....

***granted i will have the game 4 days early so my opinion is slightly biased***

3. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

Since I am on vacation and jobless, whatever everyone wants I'm in. Trying to spend as much time with the wife so when the new game is out I wil bel on it all day.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I wouldn't have a problem starting on launch except for the rosters. I might do my own rosters with our teams just to make sure everything is right.

How does everyone feel about that? I've been following recruiting hardcore for almost seven years and I'm pretty sure everyone here could add some unbiased opinions.

The only problem is that the other 108 NCAA teams will still be horribly jacked up.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I do like to have correct rosters. With that being said, I'm good with whatever the majority decides.

6. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I would also like all 118 teams to have correct rosters.

7. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

yea i say we wait until the Rosters are out, then anytime after that is fine by me.