1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Anyone had this happen ?

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Sabo, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Anyone had this happen ?

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen......I was playing my online dynasty game vs. the cpu (AA settings) and the qb dropped back to what looked to be a delayed hand off. Thing is the qb got stuck in the hand off pose and continued back 40 yards in the same position lol. I watched the qb and he finally stopped moving at the 5 yard line and was stuck until i tackled him. I was in shock lol. Has anyone else had this happen ? And on a lesser note should i boot the cpu for cheezy qb scrambling lol

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

There is a bugged play...

It's a play action screen.

Basically, the running back never fulfills the fake part of the play action, so the quarterback gets stuck in that position for a while.

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

i couldnt quit laughing

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

5. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Has happened to me and against me, luckily I was able to throw it away...after i dropped back 40 yards. CPU got a safety as they did it on their own 5 yard line lol.

6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

The Boss comes through with a solid picture.