Anyone have the Sprint Evo?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by NYJuggalo45, Aug 19, 2010.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Anyone have the Sprint Evo?

My contract is up with AT&T. I was going to switch to the IPhone4, but with all the problems with it, I'm not sure I want to. I could always go with the new Blackberry just they came out with too, but I have a blackberry thru work, so why do I need a 2nd one.

Someone I know has the Evo and says it's the greatest thing ever. I'm really intrigued with it now, especially the feature to watch live TV, so I can watch sportscenter on my way to work every day, and the 8 megapixel camera.

Anyone have it? Review?

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

I'm rocking the iPhone 4, but i've played around with the EVO and I think its amazing. Huge screen, great ergonomics, and tons and tons of features.

I would go with that if you are leaving AT&T.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Evo is the best phone ever made

And it can even blow you WHILE you're watching live TV.

I am going to order mine here in a few weeks.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

im sold!

5. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

I've been an iphone 3g user for the past 2 years and wasnt impressed with the iphone 4 so i was going to switch to sprint and get the Evo. Well after a month of trying and finding every store being sold out and online being sold out I started looking at other options and went to Verizon and got the Droid X. My decision came down to Verizon having NFL mobile which is what sprint used to have. Its pretty awesome being able to watch live NFL Network from your phone. The droid X is just like the Evo same screen size just doesnt have the face to face video conferencing with a camera on the front.

6. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

really pepper? what other live TV does it offer?

7. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Pepper, I just went on the Verizon website and both the Droid X and the HTC Incredible show no mention of live TV

8. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

it does have Live TV but you have to pay extra for that. Its free for live streaming of the NFL Network tho witht he data plan. I think its like an extra $10 for the live TV option. I wasnt planning on watching TV from my phone so that wasnt a deal breaker for me. My advice is call a Verizon store or stop by and ask a sales rep

9. shibdib

shibdib In Nacho We Trust

Definetly recommend the droid and verizon.. Atleast in NY verizon shits on any other carrier.. not saying their not greedy little fucks, but then again which ones arent

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

so I just picked up the EVO at lunch (Lexington Ave & 56th Street in NYC has about 5 more in stock if anyone in the neighborhood, ask for Clarissa, she's really hot too) and I think I'm in love with a cell phone

11. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I have the droid incredible and it's a really awesome phone. The camera is just amazing and the Android OS has really surpassed any other software package out there. Not to mention the 1 Ghz processor really streamlines anything you are trying to do.

12. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

I'll be jumping from the crackberry to one of these smart phones in October when my 2 year thing is up with Verizon and I get a discount on the phone. Can't wait.