Anyone having "Desyncing" Issues?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Anthrax78, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Tried getting in my week 2 game in twice tonight and got this desync error pop up then booted us from the game. Internet connection is solid and the only thing I found was people using custom playbooks. To my knowledge though, neither of us were. Just wondering if anyone has had this issue?

2. sschevyridah

sschevyridah Walk On

crossing fingers tonight lol.

3. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Yeah I did a lot of searching on the issue and did not really find anything other than a created playbook syncing issue. I've played against Atlanta quite a bit online and in CCM and didn't see anything unusual. A lot of feedback I get from EA is that it is always your internet, but I find that suspect sometimes. Anyway, I'll be on 6:30 your time. Thanks!

4. AzureEffect

AzureEffect Walk On

Passed feedback along to EA about it, we will see what happens or what develops. It seems these are more frequent in M13 than they were in M12

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Thanks Azure, we got our game in entirely today so it was maybe just an isolated incident.

6. Anthrax78

Anthrax78 Walk On

Update....in my other league we tried getting our game in on the ninth try. The only difference between the ninth game and the others was that we killed our mics (kinda kills the fun of the game in league sim play) and we got it done. So it might be mics but who knows really?