Anyone install Forza 3 on their Harddrive??

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by jms493, Nov 2, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Anyone install Forza 3 on their Harddrive??

I was thinking about doing this as the load times in this game suck.....anyone do this and has it decreased load times at all?

2. Ca$ino

Ca$ino You're Killing Me Smalls

i probably would if i had the 60 or 120gb drive but i have the standard 20gb

3. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Yes mate I have I don't know if it is quicker but I always find it is smoother etc etc

4. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Guest

I have both discs on my harddrive. Any game I plan on playing a lot of...goes on my harddrive. Loads faster and saves the dvd drive. If you've got the space, it's a no-brainer IMO.

5. Any of you know how much space this game takes up if you do install it? I'm asking since i've got the 20 GB HDD. I find the load times are very long when trying to load a design or something from the market place. I'm also noticing my DVD-drive getting pretty loud, I want to try and save it.

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

the second disk is 1.9 GB. The first disk should be about 4 GB (don't think you can fit more than that on a dvd).

7. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

btw dunno if anybody saw the thread in the general gaming forum, but you can get 120 GB hard drives on ebay for $50 to $65.

8. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Guest

360's use a dual layer DVD, so 9+ GB is possible. I'm betting that disk one is chock full.

I would pass on anything that isn't a M$ harddrive right now. They are already making 3rd party memory cards unusable and Major Nelson has stated that they are going to be banning people that aren't using official MS/Xbox hard drives.

9. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

I just installed it to my 20gb HD. Runs smooth. FIgure I would install it since my lil boy like to get my CD's out and play with them...