1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Anyone install Forza 3 on their Harddrive??

Discussion in 'Tradition Racing' started by jms493, Nov 2, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Anyone install Forza 3 on their Harddrive??

I was thinking about doing this as the load times in this game suck.....anyone do this and has it decreased load times at all?

2. Ca$ino

Ca$ino You're Killing Me Smalls

i probably would if i had the 60 or 120gb drive but i have the standard 20gb

3. DelZaster

DelZaster Walk On

Yes mate I have I don't know if it is quicker but I always find it is smoother etc etc

4. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Guest

I have both discs on my harddrive. Any game I plan on playing a lot of...goes on my harddrive. Loads faster and saves the dvd drive. If you've got the space, it's a no-brainer IMO.

5. Any of you know how much space this game takes up if you do install it? I'm asking since i've got the 20 GB HDD. I find the load times are very long when trying to load a design or something from the market place. I'm also noticing my DVD-drive getting pretty loud, I want to try and save it.

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

the second disk is 1.9 GB. The first disk should be about 4 GB (don't think you can fit more than that on a dvd).

7. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

btw dunno if anybody saw the thread in the general gaming forum, but you can get 120 GB hard drives on ebay for $50 to $65.

8. Bahnzo

Bahnzo Guest

360's use a dual layer DVD, so 9+ GB is possible. I'm betting that disk one is chock full.

I would pass on anything that isn't a M$ harddrive right now. They are already making 3rd party memory cards unusable and Major Nelson has stated that they are going to be banning people that aren't using official MS/Xbox hard drives.

9. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

I just installed it to my 20gb HD. Runs smooth. FIgure I would install it since my lil boy like to get my CD's out and play with them...