Anyone interested in switching conferences....

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by OMlawdog, Feb 13, 2009.

1. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Anyone interested in switching conferences....

Im not saying I want to, but I just want to float the idea and see if anyone is interested in moving to the Big Ten?

I really like Illinois and I doubt seriously I want to move, but Id like to know what my options would be if I wanted to make a move.

Anyone interested in jumping to the Big Ten?

Just wondering. You can private message me if you want to, and you don't have to post it.

Thanks

2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

I could see myself switching conferences... in the right situation... maybe grabbing a lower tiered Big Ten/Pac 10 school and starting over...

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Is OM getting scared his Big 10 streak is going to end;)

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

i've fallen in love with Oregon State. I usually like switching teams after a while too, but Oregon State has turned into a fun team. Not to mention the PAC 10 is loaded now.

5. JrRawlins

thinking about switching to Baylor... bring them up from the slums... i love rebuliding programs...

6. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

I would love to take over my Oregon Ducks but for now I have my Jayhawks. But I would be up for a switch.

7. HoosierHoo

HoosierHoo Walk On

I don't think you could do Baylor cuz they are in Big 12 South, so user games wouldn't work out. You could take Iowa State though, who I assume is in terrible shape.

8. JrRawlins

might consider this then... winnin the big XII isnt enough to get to the show... so i might as well build another program

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

JR - I know you didn't steal my QB recruit and then not even use him. He'll probably transfer to your new team. I did get a pretty nice QB recruit this season (PS #13) so I'm not as bitter as before.