Anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Anyone interested?

I have a league. (TF:The Rise). In Season 2, Week 11. Lost 4 members recently. 2 Openings in the Big East, 1 in the SEC, and 1 in the Pac-10. If anyone would like a spot, PM me and I'll give you more details. Everyone in very active in my league and it moves quite quickly. Usually we advance a day before the set day. It's a mystery to me why people are quitting left and right.

Only reason I'm asking here is because I know you guys are good members. Not like the new members who sign up, make an app and then quit the dynasty after week.

So let me know...

Thanks to Hova for letting me post this in here.

2. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

I am not 100%. but could you send me an invite so I can look through the teams. It looks like everyone is taking mid-level teams, hence the name "the rise". Would like a challenge, but that would make it 4 dynastys for me. I could possibly give it a whack to see if I can juggle it. That would at least get you through season 2. Let me know.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

Ok. I'll send an invite out sometime today.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Its a fun league. I get waxed on a weekly basis by the CPU with my Virginia team. Check it guys, its a fun, fast paced league!

5. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Im in, can u send an invite? Id love to look around and pick a team. Im in a couple of non Tradition ODs that are about dead as it is...

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

joeptc, we have openings in the ACC (the side maryland isn't) and the SEC, go look at my description thread for a list of teams I offer.

Vred- You can choose after joe, he beat you by like 4 minutes.

recchem - I'm just going to switch you now.

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Vred and Joe are the same person lol