1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Anyone Planning to do the Early deal?

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by uagrad90, Jul 1, 2012.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Looks like I am going to do the early release thing from EA since I got a good deal on the disk copy. Wanted to see if anyone else was going to do it. If so maybe we could get in a few scrimmages and see how the new game is gonna be.

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

Na, im gonna wait

3. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Not till Tuesday here.

4. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

I'm not but I think HAL9100 is.

5. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    I've already got it from last year. So yeah, I'll be downloading it on Friday.

6. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

so yeah....... I broke down, see you guys tomorrow night after the download

• Like Like x 2
  7. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

[​IMG]
    all i kno is, i want some very detailed ass impressions from all u mofo's!!!!

maij17
    HAL9100
    uagrad90

• Like Like x 4
  8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Well ford it took me almost 5 hrs to download so I did not get much time in with it. The one game I did get in I can say the zone read from the gun in heisman works. The lead passing from the demo is still there. And the ai qb was killing me lol. I plan ti get in several games tomorrow and try various things so we should have more info then.

• Like Like x 1
  9. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Oh one more thing. Considering the teams we are starting with I'm not anticipating quick moves up to new teams. This looks like it could be a slow climb. But it is early.

• Like Like x 1
  10. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    I started up a dynasty and it looks like recruiting is going to definitely be a challenge this year...especially at the lower schools. They advertised for the game how the players now have open spots so you have a chance to get anyone interested in your school. The flip side of that is that you start off with less players interested in your school. I chose New Mexico State and I had a grand total of 2 players interested at the start of the season. Yes, just 2. So you'll have to put in some work to find, scout, and recruit players.

• Like Like x 1