Anyone up for a 2K league?

Discussion in 'NBA 2K' started by LeGeNd RiPs, Jul 21, 2013.

1. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

So I'm a huge 2k fan, but there hasn't been much interest expressed on the site in a while. I was wondering if anyone was interested in starting a league. It'd be fun.

2. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

PS3 or Xbox?

3. LeGeNd RiPs

4. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

I'd definitely be interested but I'm on PS3

5. ECFIVESTER

ECFIVESTER Walk On

Sorry, Off Topic, but can you advance an online association away from the console? Like have it simulate the games? I am borrowing the game and am just testing various modes. I really am loving this game though. I had NBA 2k11 so I had something to base it off of.

Also I couldn't get the App to work (never can connect to 2k servers from it) and the MyLife Facebook thing doesn't link either ... any help with those would be nice as well.

6. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

No way to advance outside of console the online association is advanced by a real time clock system. As for the my2k app and facebook game you need to make sure your facebook is linked from the console and check your 2k account name its not always the same as your GT or PSN name.

7. ECFIVESTER

ECFIVESTER Walk On

Thanks. Is there a time table for the advancement? I set the initial one to Slow ...

I have verified that MyCareer is connected to my Facebook, but when I went to the MyLife Facebook App/Game it didn't link ...

8. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Not sure what the exact time table is but I do know its supposed to adapt to the activity of the league so that if it's started at slow and people are playing their games at a quick pace the advance times will speed up

9. LeGeNd RiPs

The entire time table advancement setup is completely ridiculous. That's my biggest disappointment with this year's 2K. I love the gameplay, but there is absolutely no reason a league shouldn't be able to go at the pace of their choosing. The commish should have total and complete control over every advancement and schedule, but for some reason, 2k decided to try and get fancy with it this year and failed miserably. Hopefully it's fixed on the next version, otherwise NBA Live is gonna completely take over.

10. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Doubtful.. 2k is by far the better game compared to Live.. Just saying..

11. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

No way Live takes over. Live is going to have to Buster Douglas over Tyson shock the world to do that. Also, as long as you have a tight knit group of guys and open up all games for play, the timer is great. Especially with you being able to advance the calendar ahead a week and any point in time.

• Like Like x 2
  12. LeGeNd RiPs

The offseason is ridiculous.

13. ECFIVESTER

ECFIVESTER Walk On

I can't imagine Live stealing the top spot from 2k even on the next gen consoles. 2k has the experience and the following now. I trust the NBA 2k series to deliver, because I have yet to play one of their basketball games I haven't been thoroughly pleased with.

14. Caveman

Caveman Walk On

Im on 360 I will be interested 2k14

15. LeGeNd RiPs

Yea, to bad '14 doesn't drop for another 2 months.

16. Caveman

Caveman Walk On

2 months ain't nothing be here before we know it lol.

17. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?