1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Anyone use Amazon Prime for Streaming?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by hornfaninbama, Apr 23, 2014.

1. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I'm thinking about starting it up. It looks like they have a ton of stuff and I just saw that HBO and Amazon cut a deal to bring their shows to the streaming side, and HBOGO to the Fire TV plugin. I'm just wondering if the $100 a year would be worth it.

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I already had Prime for the free 2 day shipping. The streaming is just a bonus.

• Like Like x 2
  3. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

I don't typically buy anything from them, but with Prime I may have to start.

4. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I like amazon prime streaming video.. just wish they had boardwalk empire season 2 and 3 for free! They only have the first season then try to get you to pay! Bastards!

5. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

I also have Prime Membership and love the streaming of video's. great quality and streaming on the fire is a bonus. :)

6. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Never used the video streaming, but I love it for the 2 day shipping.