Anyone want to get in some warmup games?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ThePaw, Jul 13, 2010.

1. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Anyone want to get in some warmup games?

I think it would be cool to play some of you guys before the OD. Could be helpful in getting used to the new locomotion etc etc. If anyone wants to play just let me know, my PSN is cuThePaw. I'm really looking forward to this OD as the gameplay seems to be good this year.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

ill prolly holler at u tmrw evening!! i didnt reserve my copy and gamestop sold out...i have store credit there so ima wait til tmrw when their EMERGENCY shipment comes in to get it

3. ThePaw

Alright sounds good, looking forward to it...Good luck with that "EMERGENCY SHIPMENT" haha

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

yeah i'll send u a friend request now. I'm down to play tomorrow.

5. ThePaw

Alright jason, sounds good to me. Just send me a request

6. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

everybody send me an invite it will give us a way to test each other out b4 dynasty starts....PSN: bigtubb_

Also, if your new I can report you a good player or not.....lol

7. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

I'll be on today and for a while tonight as well. I'll add you as well as the others who have their PSN names in the league description thread. I think we need to get everyone's PSN listed somewhere.....forgive me if it is and I'm overlooking it...lol

BTW...mine is "THECoachTeague"

8. ThePaw

Sure thing. Here is everyone's PSNs.

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25611

at the very bottom.

9. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

10. ThePaw

Oh, I see what you're saying. I just assumed that the ones with "-" in the PSN column were just the same as their forum name but I see that's not correct. You're right we do need to get everyone's PSN's together. Thanks for the request, i'll accept when I get back from the store.

11. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

Cool...I'll be on for a while. I'm taking the trial by fire approach to getting acclimated to my Golden Gophers by getting in some games against the likes of my Crimson Tide, Florida, Oklahoma, Ohio State and the other A+ rated beasts.

If you see me on, just shoot me a msg and we can get a game in. Same goes for any other league members that get on. Shoot me a msg and I'll be available for a game today/tonight.

12. ThePaw

Indeed, just send me a message when you want to play.

13. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

I apologize for not responding to any invites I got tonight...had an issue with my oldest son I had to tend to and I had the game paused while I yelled at his butt for about an hour or so.

I'm still on if anyone wants to get in a game...will be on tomorrow as well and this weekend

14. ThePaw

Sorry Dooms I didn't see your message until it was too late. Me and bigtubbs played three back to back to back games and you probably sent your message in the middle of one

15. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Guys you can check out the SH Premier Dynasty as Hackgolfer has setup a thread there for SH v RtG games. Test the waters against some of the premier members on TF.

16. DoomsDayD1978

DoomsDayD1978 Walk On

Oh okay, well I'll be on again today sometime after lunch and I've planned to start my NCAA weekend from Friday on into the weekend.