Anyone want to "scrimmage" tonight?

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by carolinaeasy, Sep 4, 2013.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I am trying to get my feet wet in this year's release, and since I haven't played competitively in two years I want to get as much quality, sim games in as I can. Is anyone interested in scrimmaging me by playing a game tonight around 10pm est? I appreciate it!

2. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Also Spayer419 where can I get the settings of our sliders? I would like to set up an offline dynasty with those settings to practice some.

3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

You should be able to see them in one of the OD menus

4. jandy

jandy Walk On

I'm down to play after my fantasy draft that starts at 9pm EST

5. jandy

jandy Walk On

Also, much respect for wanting to get better and wanting to put in the work. I was at Spayer's house last night for the game, and there are some things you did well and some things that need work, which I'm sure you're aware of.

I think the biggest thing is to be less predictable on offense. Running on first down is a great strategy, but not EVERY first down. It becomes predictable and Spayer was able to blitz the run and stop it most of the game.

6. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

jandy you don't need to be kind, it sucked there are a number of reasons why. But it sucked in the end. I'm going to be alright with some experience. I will shoot you a pm with my number so you can text me when you are done.I appreciate you being willing to play.