anyone want to step up and be the new nfc rep?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Oct 5, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

anyone want to step up and be the new nfc rep?

anyone here before i go out and get another one?

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Forgive me, but what does that title encompass? I'm at work and can't access the google docs (can barely access boards, stupid work computers).

3. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

it's in the sticky thread in this forum:

Bruce80 (NFC President, Trade Review Panel) - Claven will be staying as our NFC President as long as he can commit to the following. NFC president has to make sure that all games are being scheduled, played, and summaries written on all games that include the NFC. I have removed the Game summaries from him because I dont want him to have too much to do and we have other board members that can do that job. The way that Claven does Game Summaries is EXACTLY WHAT I WANT for both Summaries and Scheduling. They are done perfect, so please look at his example. All NFC complaints about rules being broken or cheese play will be filed through Claven, Frisk, Co-commish, and Commish. The commish (or co-commish) and Frisk will decide what needs to be done in those situations and will notify the NFC rep. Claven is also on the Trade Review Panel which means he has the ability to call the vote on all trades and he should be voting on all trades.