Apologies and an Explanation

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by BadaBing319, Jul 12, 2011.

1. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Hey guys,
    I hopped back onto the site today and wanted to post on here to basically let you know why I disappeared from the league...

First off, it was a bitch move on my part. If you may recall, things were getting excessively busy for me at the time and I was struggling to get my games in. My responsibilities on the site and in the league on top of my growing responsibilities off the site started to overwhelm me. For some reason, instead of just telling you guys I needed a break, I decided to just leave the site and the league without notice, putting you guys in a bind I'm sure. I'm not proud of my actions - I generally try to be a stand-up guy in tough situations but for reasons beyond me, I just puss'd out and left altogether.

I wanted to drop by and apologize directly to you guys. I felt like I made some good friendships with most of you guys on the board along with others in the league. For me to leave like that was wrong and I'm sorry. I'm not asking for forgiveness or anything - I just wanted to man up and admit my faults.
    I'm not expecting to be allowed back into the league or anything - I'm generally a trustworthy guy, but obviously I burned that bridge with how I left. I'm willing to accept that. However, I did feel that I owed each one of you an apology for my actions and if nothing else, I hope that you accept that and move forward. If some day down the road I'm allowed back into the league, then so be it. For now though, just had to get this off my chest and let you know what was up.

Hope to chat with you guys soon...I'm planning on being on the site again, playing in an NCAA league and potentially a Madden league when it comes out. Would be good to catch up with you guys...

-Bing

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey stranger hope all is well man good to hear from you. Forgiven and forgotten as far as I am concerned I really hope you can come back in some capacity this league could always use a good guy like yourself and I look forward to catching up with you in some way shape or form. Things happen in life and I have many times been in a similar situation and just walked away instead of explaining it is a flaw of mine as well. The fact that you can man up at any time speaks volumes to your character if you ask me. Hit me on aim if you want dunn06 if you do not still have it...

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I was kinda baffled by the drop off the planet, but honestly, I would not have an issue with you coming back at all.

Hit me up on AIM sometime. We've done some growing since you left. Got a second league going as well. :)

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya. You had done so much, yes it sucked how you left, but imo it didnt matter. I have zero hard feelings towards you and we here on the board put 2 & 2 together to figure out why you left. You would be allowed back today if you wanted back, even on the board.

5. BadaBing319

Man thanks guys - you are the best. Appreciate your understanding - still wish things had gone differently, but it won't happen again. Baseball is over in about 3 weeks and I'll be back in full force if you'll have me. Not sure if there are any openings heading into Madden 12, but if so, count me in.

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Bing, welcome back to the fold my man. The Broncos havent been the same since you have left.

7. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

As far as I'm concerned, your first on the wait list, and really always was. We're just glad to see something very bad didn't happen to you or we pissed you off for some reason. As always, we totally understand that real life happens

8. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Bing, would you be interested in a team in WFL. I think there a few openings. Many of the people in the WFL are in the OMFL.

9. BadaBing319

What is the WFL? :)

10. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

WFL is a secondary league winuvas started that Dave and I also sit on the board for. It started quick and before we knew it the league became legit. We use it for the most part as a feeder league to OMFL but also it has about half of the OMFL guys in to begin with we are in the last 3 weeks of season 2. Here is the link feel free to ask winuvas or myself if interested. http://winsfootballleague.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=d614e8648105619d6235ea1205cc8f56 Also if you have some time get with me on AIM wanted to catch you up on a couple things before going forward. Dunn06 on AIM.

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Yuppers, Bada. I got goofy enough to start a league to help the OMFL out with its waiting list issues. Figured if we had a big waiting list for OMFL, instead of having them wait and lose interest, put them in a league with similar rules/cap structure to what OMFL has.

Didn't think it would get near the popularity it has, but thanks to guys like Dunn and Dave it has grown a good bit. Not quite where I would like it, but for when we started (didn't begin the franchise till after the new year) to have this much solid support going into 12 I am very happy with where it is.

Would love to have you there. There are a few teams open right now and will be more once Madden 12 rolls out, as I plan on not inviting some folks back.

12. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Glad to talk to see your doing ok bud...As all have said before, let by-gones be by-gones or howver the hell you spell it...

Welcome back..

13. BadaBing319

I'm still a few weeks from being ready to officially come back. Baseball season goes hard through the next three weeks, but once August hits, I'll have a lot more free time and will be ready to commit once again.

Looking forward to catching up with all of you. I'll hop on AIM sometime in the next few days to see if I can catch one or more of you guys.