Apologies

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Apologies

In an effort to make the league better with a more realistic cap system, I may have done more harm than good, it looks like.

While I still think that the cap system can work, I feel really bad about how much trouble it seems to be causing here amongst veterans and new owners alike. So I wanted to apologize for the issues.

It's still a very rough setup and needs work, but I thought it would be easier to grasp than it has been. I seem to be very wrong in that regard.

So I apologize to you guys for causing you more headaches than you already probably had with this new system. I hope we can work together to get the rulebook simpler and easier to understand.

I have some ideas that will simplify things, but one of them would be a steep departure from what this league is built on. However, I feel that it will help provide stability for new and old owners alike. See my other thread, called "Cap Book Simplification Plan", for more details.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

No apology needed. We need that diabolical brain of yours to figure a quick and easy route to get our teams on the field.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

No need for an apology Win! The system is very innovative and I like it we just have to remind ourselves that Rome wasn't built in a day. We just didn't have enough time to perfect it! I say we keep building!

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

It happens. I dont think you should apologize. You wanted to make it alot better. Not all ideas work

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Please bro we will get it tweaked and working well just needs some time.

6. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Ya, keep building, I like whats coming

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

No need to apologize man, you are trying to make the league better and more realistic.

Guys in the league just want to play the game...and have the best of both worlds without working on any of it outside of just playing the game.