Apologies

Discussion in '4th and Long' started by franzkafka, Jan 18, 2013.

1. franzkafka

franzkafka Walk On

Hi all,
    Due to various real-life issues, I am afraid I have to bow out of the league at this time. Unfortunately, some things have come up that I must deal with and leave me with an unpredictable schedule and little time to devote to the league.

I do apologize and wish everyone the best. If the issues I'm dealing with are resolved, I will do my best to be back. I really do appreciate all the effort that has been put into the league and I sincerely apologize for leaving so abruptly. If I didn't have this issue come up, I would have been happy to stay in the league.

My apologies,
    Dan

2. jay2149

jay2149 Walk On

you will be welcomed back Dan good luck bro

3. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

thanks for your participation, goodluck homie

4. Fish7718

Fish7718 Walk On

I don't mean to be that guy but this is exactly why I against Revis deal, real life shit happens and you never know. Dan best of luck man you were a great member to the league hope to have you back at some point.

5. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

I agree, it won't be happening I have a good trade committee that will have 5 people. I'm going to give jets first pick of free agents I believe to balance that out

6. SwagKingCole23

SwagKingCole23 Walk On

Good luck Dan.

7. TheGreatCV

TheGreatCV Walk On

How does free agency work? I thought it was a bidding system. This is the only online league I've been in so I haven't gotten to that point yet.

8. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

it is, but going into the season, (after the draft) there will be a pool of free agents available , im going to give the jets some kind of boost.