1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Apology

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ko deadeye, Feb 23, 2009.

1. ko deadeye

ko deadeye Walk On

Apology

I have made an ass of myself and I want to apologize to the OFFL and AG. I was most upset about not seeing the rules as I had a totally different recollection of the rule. I see the rules page now and trust me I will follow them to the 'T'. I am sorry again but just like in business one should never email when pissed off, cool down and then come back to it. This is a slice of humble pie and I am eating it right in front of everyone and owning up to being a big ol' donkey.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I still love you.

:D

(in a plutonic way)

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Don't sweat it for a second. You've been on time and on the level since you got here. When"the thing" happened, I got a ton of messages of support from the guys. A-Rod has to worry about his image. You don't.

AG

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think you mean platonic, or do you love him like a planet? Or perhaps a Disney character?

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I was indecisive when I chose how to spell that. It could also mean that I love him like a rock that bubbles up under the Earth's surface.

EPIC FAIL on my part, hah! :D

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    It takes a big man to apolagize.:)

So my wife says.

7. ReagleBeagle

ReagleBeagle Guest

KO,

Glad you are sticking around...you play the game straight and the type of player we should have in this league.