Apology

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ko deadeye, Feb 23, 2009.

1. ko deadeye

ko deadeye Walk On

Apology

I have made an ass of myself and I want to apologize to the OFFL and AG. I was most upset about not seeing the rules as I had a totally different recollection of the rule. I see the rules page now and trust me I will follow them to the 'T'. I am sorry again but just like in business one should never email when pissed off, cool down and then come back to it. This is a slice of humble pie and I am eating it right in front of everyone and owning up to being a big ol' donkey.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I still love you.

:D

(in a plutonic way)

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Don't sweat it for a second. You've been on time and on the level since you got here. When"the thing" happened, I got a ton of messages of support from the guys. A-Rod has to worry about his image. You don't.

AG

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I think you mean platonic, or do you love him like a planet? Or perhaps a Disney character?

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I was indecisive when I chose how to spell that. It could also mean that I love him like a rock that bubbles up under the Earth's surface.

EPIC FAIL on my part, hah! :D

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Keepin' it 1hunnah.

Featured Threads:
    It takes a big man to apolagize.:)

So my wife says.

7. ReagleBeagle

ReagleBeagle Guest

KO,

Glad you are sticking around...you play the game straight and the type of player we should have in this league.