App; drowsike

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by drowsike, Jul 26, 2010.

1. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Jun 23, 2009
    App; drowsike

YIM (league requirement): Will get one ASAP
    TIME ZONE:eastern
    PSN ID: Droweezy

What is your previous league experience (if any)? OMFL, UFL, Socom, Sec Speed. I have seen you around in both.

How did you hear about us? Looking around TF

Why do you want to join the PMFL? I want to get in a good Madden league that last. Just one though this year. Omfl was good but I had to retire at the end.

We pride ourselves in respect and communication. Why would you be a good addition to the league? I have been playing at tradition football for a year and and a month. I have learned what respect is, just by being apart of this community. Communication will be no problems at all. Im always checking this site and my

What does “simulation” football mean to you? Sim means playing the game as you see it on Sunday. Not taking advantage of flaws and not using exploits to win. Using the whole playbook.

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? Playing a fair game..hands down

Are you willing to play with any team that is available? Yes

PMFL is a TF Premier league which requires at least a $12 premier membership paid to TF. Do you possess a TF Premier or Lifetime membership? I am a Premier Member

In addition to the TF membership fee, PMFL requires a one time, non-refundable league fee of $15. We are not a “money” league and we do not have payouts or money prizes at the end of the season. Rather, the fee is applied toward the league's expenses. Think of the fee as an incentive for owners to fulfill their obligation to the league even with a losing record. Will paying a $15 league fee in addition to the TF Premier membership fee be a problem for you? No problem..Thanks a good idea by the way