App for NHL league & EASHL team

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Bam the Leprechaun, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Bam the Leprechaun

Bam the Leprechaun Walk On

App for NHL league & EASHL team

Name: David
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBX: BamD Leprechaun
    Email:Trunkins@yahoo.com
    AIM:Trunkins
    Time Zone:Central
    General Availability: 4 - 11 pm
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars, Detroit Red Wings, Chicago Blackhawks, Ohio State Buckeys...
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Name: Nautica

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? - NHL 09, just a basic friends league

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? - 1987, 2005

3. What type of player would you say you are? - team player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? - pretty sure i get along with most if not all people, people in my age group is a plus

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? - nope

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. - I live in the Dallas area so naturally i follow most of the teams, im a season ticket holder for the Stars, i'm deaf (implant and hearing aid) and also an amateur photographer and graphic designer

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? - from what i hear, it's pretty active, which would mean i would be also, or try to be

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? - to meet new people and be competitive with

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? - finish the game and submit a complaint afterwards

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? NHL and Forza for now

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you.

Application approved.

Head down to the Hockey hub and Nautica will point you in the right direction with getting involved in the league and/or club team.

3. Bam the Leprechaun

Bam the Leprechaun Walk On