App: Joseph201105

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joseph201105, Jul 22, 2010.

1. joseph201105

joseph201105 OMFL- Oakland Raiders

Jan 2, 2010
    App: Joseph201105

YIM (league requirement): JOseph201105
    TIME ZONE: Pacific
    PSN ID: Joseph201105

What is your previous league experience (if any)? I am in OMFL and Pastapadre Gridiron

How did you hear about us? Frisk

Why do you want to join the PMFL? I want to be a part of a league that puts fair play above winning.

We pride ourselves in respect and communication. Why would you be a good addition to the league? I am a very fair person and I show everyone respect. At times I let other people who have not shown repect drag me into arguments but I am working on just letting it go.

What does “simulation†football mean to you? Everything

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? Playing Fair

PMFL is a TF Premier league which requires at least a $12 annual membership paid to TF. In addition, PMFL requires a one time, non-refundable league fee of $15. We are not a “money†league and we do not have payouts or money prizes at the end of the season. Rather, the fee is applied toward the league's expenses. Think of the fee as an incentive for owners to fulfill their obligation to the league even with a losing record. Will paying a $15 league fee in addition to the TF Premier membership fee be a problem for you? NO problem