App: Nashvillain15

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nashvillain15, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

App: Nashvillain15

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): Blaize Pennington
    EMAIL: Blaize710@gmail.com
    YIM (league requirement): BlaizeDuke
    TIME ZONE: Central
    PSN ID: Nashvillain15

What is your previous league experience (if any)? I played in madden leagues all last year til my ps3 broke... now its fixed

How did you hear about us? Tradition Football forum

Why do you want to join the PMFL? I would like to join a premier madden league. I play NCAA, but madden has always been where my heart is.

We pride ourselves in respect and communication. Why would you be a good addition to the league? I am very good with computers, and I can create extra content for the league. I also have a lot of ideas roaming around in my head... and ya never know, one of them could be the next big thing.

What does “simulation†football mean to you? Simulating what we see on sunday without sacrificing fun.

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? Neither... I just want to have fun. Playing the game fair is a given, but as long as the game was fun thats great. If I play a game fairly and my opponent doesn't and I lose by 3 points it wasn't as fun of a game as if we had both played fairly. I'd rather both of us play fairly and lose by 21 then me play fairly and him/her not and lose by 3.

PMFL is a TF Premier league which requires at least a $12 annual membership paid to TF. In addition, PMFL requires a one time, non-refundable league fee of $15. We are not a “money†league and we do not have payouts or money prizes at the end of the season. Rather, the fee is applied toward the league's expenses. Think of the fee as an incentive for owners to fulfill their obligation to the league even with a losing record. Will paying a $15 league fee in addition to the TF Premier membership fee be a problem for you? Already paid it.