App. Smoked_Cajun

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Smoked_cajun, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Smoked_cajun

Smoked_cajun Walk On

App. Smoked_Cajun

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): John O.
    EMAIL: smokedcajun@yahoo.com
    YIM (league requirement):smokedcajun
    TIME ZONE:central
    PSN ID:Smoked_Cajun

What is your previous league experience (if any)?
    BFSL
    How did you hear about us?
    OS
    Why do you want to join the PMFL?
    Looking for stable, active, competitive league with friendly owners
    We pride ourselves in respect and communication. Why would you be a good addition to the league?
    I would be active daily on the site as well as post and communicate my opinion and input.
    What does “simulation†football mean to you?
    Using real football strategy and execution on the field. Mix of formations and plays. What u see on Sunday. Friendly and Competitive.
    Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short?
    Playing a fair game and coming up short. would rather lose all day then cheat.
    Are you willing to play with any team that is available?
    YES
    PMFL is a TF Premier league which requires at least a $12 premier membership paid to TF. Do you possess a TF Premier or Lifetime membership?
    No
    In addition to the TF membership fee, PMFL requires a one time, non-refundable league fee of $15. We are not a “money†league and we do not have payouts or money prizes at the end of the season. Rather, the fee is applied toward the league's expenses. Think of the fee as an incentive for owners to fulfill their obligation to the league even with a losing record. Will paying a $15 league fee in addition to the TF Premier membership fee be a problem for you?
    I dont have paypal but dont have a problem sending a check through the mail.

2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

thx for your application, John. as of right now we are at capacity, but keep in communication with us. we never know when a spot may become available.